AUmedia provides a subscription service that allows our members to access live match commentaries and statistics streamed over the Internet to web browsers on computers or mobile devices.
- Membership. Your AUmedia membership will continue until the expiry date of your subscription. To use the AUmedia service you must have Internet access, and a valid, accepted method of payment. You can find specific details regarding your AUmedia membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the AUmedia website when you have logged in.
- Free Trials
- 2.1. Your AUmedia membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members to sample the content provided by AUmedia as part of it's service.
- 2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by AUmedia at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent AUmedia membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent AUmedia membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
- 2.3. We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Billing details" link on the "Your Account" page.
- 3.1. Billing is a one-off payment at the commencement of the service. You may extend the period of the service by renewing your membership from your account page. This option is only available for annual memberships and for 1 (one) month before the expiry date. A renewal will commence on the day your membership is due to expire.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- AUmedia Service
- 4.1. The AUMedia service is for non-commercial use only .
- 4.2. During your AUmedia membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the AUmedia service.
- 4.3 You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 4.4 AUmedia regularly makes changes to the service. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of AUmedia content.
- 4.5 AUmedia cannot guarantee the availability or quality of the live broadcast feed at every match for the season due to limitations of internet access and various grounds and stadia.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the AUmedia account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the AUmedia account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, AUmedia or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 6.4. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: 1 August 2017
Please complete ALL fields on the application form
Reset your password
Please enter your user name or password and click the 'Reset Password' button.
We will then send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.