This document outlines our basic terms and conditions to view our online match broadcasts
- The live broadcast service is provided by Ayr United FC.
- You must purchase a valid PPV ticket before watching the game.
- Season ticket holders are granted free access to Home League games ONLY on submission of a valid QRCode supplied with their Season Ticket. Panda Pal Season tickets are excluded from this option.
- Away games are not the responsibility of Ayr United FC to broadcast and responsibility for these lies wholly with the away team. Ayr United FC will not be held responsible for any issues with away game streams.
- You may only watch the live match on one device at any one time. If you try to logon to another device, the system will prevent such access.
- You are prohibited from sharing your PPV Access code with another person.
- Ayr United FC cannot be held responsible for interruptions or issues with the live feed that may be caused by the end users equipment or internet connection.
- You may contact Broadcast Support by using our online support function. This is accessed by clicking on the Chat widget in the bottom right of your screen
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all aspects of the website and live stream are working correctly, and where this is not the case we make effort to correct any issues, Ayr United FC cannot guarantee the availability or level of service of the stream at all times.
Last Updated 6th November 2020